Air conditioning is an important tool in any home, because the air is always filtered inside the house. Therefore, regular air-conditioning maintenance can ensure that the equipment is operating normally and there is no failure throughout the year. In addition, regular air conditioning maintenance services can also help solve problems such as loud system noise and equipment leaks. The professionals who call this service can ensure that you avoid the costs of large replacements. For info , please visit Airconman Singapore Website .
Some expectations you can get from air conditioning services
- Clean and check equipment: The first step in air conditioning service is to check the water droplets in the system. Here, the responsibility of the technician is to check and determine the leakage problem of the pipeline and inner pipe. Therefore, he will drain the pipes, remove dirt and clean the equipment to improve its performance.
- Clean the air filter and heat sink: Air conditioning equipment will collect a lot of dust during operation. Therefore, clean air filters and heat sinks are an important part of commercial and residential air conditioning services to ensure removal of dirt and dust and prevent problems such as non-cooling or icing. In addition, cleaning the heat sink is important to avoid the accumulation of dust or mold.
- Check the cooling level: The next part of the air conditioner is to check the cooling level in the air conditioner. If the coolant level is low, the AC power will stop working normally.
- Clean the AC condenser and evaporate the oil: Usually, the accumulation of dust and dust will cause the AC to overheat. Therefore, during AC maintenance, the condenser and evaporator coils should be cleaned to prevent damage to the equipment.
- Clean the AC condenser and evaporator fan: During air conditioning maintenance, it is important to clean this fan to ensure that the fan operates normally.
- Inspection of the entire unit: This is the last step of air conditioning repair service. In this step, check the main components of the AC unit, including condenser, fan motor, evaporator, compressor, thermostat, etc., to detect whether there is damage.